1. Participation in the investment project of coin-insurer.com shall be entitled to any adult and fully capable person, provided that this is permitted by the legislation of the country of residence of such person. You can participate in the project in only case that you have reached the legal age in the country where you are resident. Usually you should be 18 years old or be older.
2. Each Investor can register as many personal accounts as he need, re-registration is allowed. In case of multiple registrations which lead to a certain load of server, the Company reserves the right to block all accounts to ascertain the circumstances.
3. Participation in the project of coin-insurer.com is anonymous. We never require you to provide any documents proving your identity or other documents, which contain your personal information. In addition, we do not require you to pass any procedure of verification of identity by sending documents on your physical address or phone calls. You are obliged to provide only accurate contact details during registration (correct email). Email will be used in case you will lose your login details.
4. coin-insurer.com will never sell or share your personal information (username, full name, e-mail and information about your deposits) with any third parties.
5. The activities of the company are in the legal field. coin-insurer.com is officially registered and strictly adheres to all laws of Great Britain and has the right to engage in international investment activity
6. The company accepts e-currency as payment method to make deposits - Bitcoin. coin-insurer.com is not responsible for the actions of Bitcoin network, which resulted in negative consequences in the form of delay in payment, or problems with the transfer of funds.
7. coin-insurer.com expects that all its partners respect the privacy of other users so it strongly recommends refrain from mass-mailings with referral link. In case of such complaints, the company has the right to block participant that is active sender and to freeze his account.
8. coin-insurer.com is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of the conditions and terms and/or use of our website by a member. You guarantee to coin-insurer.com that you will not use this site in any illegal way and you agree to respect your local, national and international laws.
9. coin-insurer.com may revise these rules at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
1.1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy, we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2.1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
c) information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, address and payment details);
d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications about your activities on the website (deposit making, withdrawal requests, withdrawal confirmations) and newsletters (including your name and email address);
e) information relating to your investment activities or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (your name, email and payment details);
f) information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us;
g) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
3.1. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2. We may use your personal information to:
a) administer our website and business;
b) personalise our website for you;
c) enable your use of the services available on our website;
d) make possible the investment process;
e) send information about your deposits and collect payments from you;
f) send you non-marketing commercial communications;
g) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
h) send you our email newsletter;
k) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
l) keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
3.3. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
3.4. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
4.1. We may disclose your personal information to our employees and technical staff insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our trader’s group insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.3. We may disclose your personal information:
a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
d) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4.4. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5.1. Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
5.2. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information when you use our website.
6.1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
6.2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
6.3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
6.4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6.5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
7.1. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
7.2. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
7.3. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
8.1. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you by email request.
8.2. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
8.3. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for email notifications and newsletters.
8.4. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
9.1. Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
9.2. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
10.1. Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
11.2. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
11.3. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
11.4. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
11.5. We use only session cookies on our website.
11.6. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
a) in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
b) in Firefox (version 39) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
c) in Chrome (version 44), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
11.7. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
11.8. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
11.9. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
b) in Firefox (version 39), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
c) in Chrome (version 44), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
11.10. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
12.1. We are using GeoTrust encryption service and have Extended Validation SSL certificate.
13.1. This website is owned and operated by coin-insurer.com.
13.2. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 10427165, and our registered office is at 1 Bell Street, Maidenhead SL6 1BU, Berkshire, United Kingdom.
13.3. Our principal place of business is at 1 Bell Street, Maidenhead SL6 1BU, Berkshire, United Kingdom.
13.4. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on +441628918029.